To be a woman is truly an incredible feeling. We are quite the extraordinary, fabulous, creatures with the ability to nurture our families, friends, the very foundation of society; the world in general.
We’ve been blessed with the gift to display love beyond borders with an immeasurable amount of kindness and compassion, to those in need while juggling a “gazillion” tasks.
Yes indeed, we are the “Queen” of multi-tasking. And our sphere of influence whether it be in business or life in general, continues to expand at an exponential rate.
With the rise of the divine feminine, and the Spiritual Awakening, women all over the world are emerging as leaders.
A divine call for our natural, nurturing ability is requiring us to “unleash” and reclaim our feminine or “shakti” power by releasing old beliefs of feeling unworthy, so that we may step into our power and live in the space of our “Authentic Self”.
A divine task is at hand that requires us to spread our feminine, magnificence with the world.
Behold, a New World is emerging where feminine intuition will reign over logic, love will reign over fear and truth over Illusions.
What this truly means, is that we must be vigilante, in setting the intention to Serve for the highest good of all concerned. For all of our daily interactions and transactions for that matter must be done from a place of love, spirit and truth, thus becoming a beacon of light and making an incredible impact on the world.
To walk in our feminine power will require us to be fierce with courage & grace, to be unapologetic about who we are while owning our imperfections, so that our natural essence can shine through and empower those in need of our divine, maternal love.
Yes, the time has come for women all over the world to lead using our hearts with the ultimate intent of becoming, a divine, conduit of service.
Here are 6 components to unleashing your inner “Shakti” power in Business & Life:
- Intuition – Make intuitive based decisions vs. Mind based decisions. By following your intuition, you align yourself with divine Intelligence thereby making decisions that will have a positive effect for the greater good. This will give you a sense of inner peace and connectedness with the Divine while putting you in the flow of the Universe.
- Collaboration – A Collaborative spirit is more in line with the truth that we are co-Creators and that we are part of a whole, collective, consciousness. By operating from a place of togetherness, this will foster abundance and harmony. A competitive spirit however, creates a “Me against the World” mentality and feeds the illusion of separation when we are One. This will in turn attract excessive struggle into your business & life.
- Harmony – As business leaders, it is so important to foster harmonious conditions to create a “Thriving”, balanced work environment. Disharmony of any sort will foster a “Survival” type environment which will create unhealthy competition. The feminine energy then will be essential to creating healthy, loving, harmonious conditions.
- Creativity – A woman’s co-Creative, maternal energy is integral to building the foundation of our children, youth and society on a whole.
- Compassion – Kindness & Compassion will draw others close to you and will create a sense of connectedness and trust. This will be incredibly helpful in building, long standing relationships in the realm of Business or Life.
- Love – Make love the focal point of all of your decisions. Ask yourself, how your choices will uplift & edify those in your sphere of influence. By doing so, you will send a ripple effect into the Universe and it will ricochet right back to you both personally and professionally while serving to the highest of your ability.
It is truly an exciting time indeed to be fierce & fab using your feminine power.
The world as we know it is changing, therefore we must be adaptable and flexible to fall into the flow of the Universe rather than wrestling with it, stuck in our old, egoic belief systems.
Yes, it’s time for us to allow our True Self to emerge, become Ambassadors of Love and serve for the greater good of all.
Now your turn. Do this resonate with you in any way?
OR, Need Advice?
I’d love to hear from you!
Please feel free to share what you’re going through in the Comments section of the blog and I’ll be sure to Reply.
I’ve never been completely sold on dieting.
The reason being, is because I believe it all starts with the Mind and the perception of how we see ourselves, really.
A lot of us get on these fad diets and spend a lot of time focusing on our outward appearance rather than getting to the source of what truly weighs us down – our thoughts.
To quote my Spiritual teacher for a moment, “most people right now at this very moment, are spending their time either judging themselves or judging others, saying “this person did this to me”, “that person did that to me”, “how could I do this to me” and so on and so on.”
What we fail to realize, is that every time we judge, two things happen. One, we separate ourselves from the greater whole and two, we close our hearts. The result – we suffer.
And, while we suffer internally, our negative thoughts manifest into form externally with no bias, no preference, no discrimination; it just does.
It’s kinda like running on the treadmill at the gym wanting to lose weight in a specific area of your body, but leaning out everywhere. Or like telling your subconscious mind that you really didn’t mean to think that thought and asking it to retract it, not gonna happen.
The subconscious mind doesn’t judge what you think, it just follows orders.
Here’s the truth of the matter.
You could become the fittest, person in the world, but if you’re not happy with who you are, internally, it doesn’t really matter.
Now don’t get me wrong, our body is a vessel that requires care, Absolutely!
We’ve got lots to do here on earth and experience thank you very much and without energy – we simply cannot do it.
But what would happen, if we changed the way we viewed our bodies, instead of focusing solely on changing certain aspects and feeding a dualistic, mindset.
What would happen, if we loved ourselves completely, from a whole place, if we made peace with our thighs and love handles and said to ourselves “I love me, I carry an incredible soul in this vessel”. What a world of a difference it would make to our self image.
And please, I’m not in any way implying that we let ourselves go.
I’m talking about expanding our consciousness rather, as the initial focus,and then naturally having the urge to make more conscious, wise, decisions by what we eat and drink for the sake of our health, for pete’s sake.
I’m talking about taking the journey inward to awaken to our light and wholeness, rather than outwardly feeding, the falsity of the Ego based “I” in our Identity, that we’ve created for ourselves I might add, and then continue to judge ourselves harshly for how we look.
Quite paradoxical, my friends!?
Everything, and I mean everything, starts from within. Our thoughts carry energy and that energy is non discriminative and lands where it wants to land, and in this case our bodies. Your very love handles that you despise, may have been created simply by your stressful, thoughts.
So imagine, if we got to the root cause, instead of focusing on changing the surface or the effect, a true transformation would occur.
Some pretty, powerful stuff, huh?
And the amazing thing about it all, is we have the power to create a real shift, by changing our perception. That’s all it takes. It’s not rocket science, there’s no psycho babble stuff going on here, it’s truth, point blank, plain and simple, delivered to your plate.
And so the next time you find yourself judging your outward, appearance harshly, here’s a powerful affirmation to remind you of your True identity and divinity by A Course in Miracles that goes like this:
“God is in the mind with which I think, God is in everything I see, I cannot see anything else.”
You’re an incredible being, created in the likeness of the divine.
Now your turn. I’ve got a challenge for you!
Do you think that you could find the courage to make peace with that fabulous, vessel of yours?
For the next 30 days, I challenge you to look in the mirror and say to yourself, “I love me, I carry an incredible soul in this vessel. I am more than just my body, and I fully accept the body that I have, therefore I treat my vessel with care. I also lovingly accept the fact, that my body will change with time.”
So, are you up for the challenge?
Please feel free to share what you’re going through in the Comments section of the Blog and I’ll be sure to Reply.
OR, Need Advice? I’d love to hear from you!
Embrace your perfection.
I’m going to handle this topic delicately, because we’re all doing the very best we can as we face the challenges of life.
However, we are all responsible for the energy that we put out into the world and unfortunately, the Universal laws do not take a hiatus, when life kicks the wind out of us.
Yes the world still turns, the show still goes on, while we pick up our broken pieces, pain, hurt and anguish and pull ourselves together.
Having said that, it’s worth mentioning that we are all divinely linked as part of a greater whole and that means that we have the capacity to feel each other’s pain and for Empaths, Feelers, Psychically attunded and Super sensitive types like myself, if I don’t manage and preserve my heart by setting personal boundaries, let’s just say that it’s very easy for me to become “the part” in the scene.
This natural, born, God given gift has afforded me the opportunity to become an incredibly, compassionate person who cares deeply about those who are suffering while it runs through the very veins of my message.
But just as we have the responsibility of not polluting our roads of the city by picking up after ourselves, the same rules apply and we must take total responsibility for our choices, our negative emotions and how it affects the greater whole.
It’s not just about us.
By awakening to this truth, we also begin to open our eyes to see that we are One. Yes, we’re all in this together.
Having said that, we have a responsibility to help and serve one another by lending a compassionate ear and opening our hearts to people who are in pain, to let them know that they are heard, that they are seen, that someone actually gives a damn about what they’re going through, however, we must also arm ourselves so as to not become a dumping ground and allow our positive energy to be sucked out of us in the process.
Setting personal boundaries for oneself has more to do with Self Love if anything. We all have the divine right to be happy and happiness is a choice and a habitual practice that starts from within, and rarely has anything to do with our external circumstances at all.
I learned this valuable lesson, while experiencing being in “the valley” myself when I realized that I had a choice that I was either going to get sucked into the the melodramatic, stories of victimhood that I was telling myself, or that I rise above it, take charge of my thoughts and get my ship sailing again.
I love this quote by Dr. Carolyn Myss, author of Sacred Contracts:
Sympathy is pity. Pity is not love.
In other words, be concerned about a person; not worried. Concerned lends a compassionate ear but empowers at the same time, while worry, pities another, dis-empowers them while you become the enabler and them the victim.
So what does dense energy feel like? Here’s how you can tell.
Do you feel exhausted around this person? Do you feel drained in their presence? Do you feel that you yourself need a pep talk after having spoken with them?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above…..
Here’s 3 Tips on How to keep your vibrancy in tact, lend a compassionate ear, and not look like a heartless, schmuck:
1) Manage the amount of time you spend with them. Let’s face it, you love this person, you really do, and you so want them to be happy, but you love yourself too, AND, you’ve gotta preserve your energy so that you can share your love freely with other people that need it also.
2) Empower don’t Enable. Big diff between the two, whereas an empowering conversation will include compassionate listening and then solutions. An enabling conversation on the other hand, is filled with a full blown rehearsal of the wound, over and over again without the desire for a solution which leaves the listener completely drained and exhausted. Same song, same story, no end in sight = Not fair.
3) Be love in the full sense. Love is “selfless” yes, but that does not mean that you allow yourself to be drained completely. Love for self is just as important too. Be loving, witness their pain, send them good thoughts, pray for them, then allow them to figure it out – done.
I know this may sound tough to do when you’re witnessing someone’s pain, but with a little practice, you’ll preserve that big heart of yours and keep spreading your light to the world.
After all, we need you.
Now your turn. Does this post resonate with you in any way? Is there someone in your life that you feel that you must set some personal boundaries with?
Need Advice? I’d love to hear from you!
Please feel free to share what you’re going through in the Comments section of the Blog, and I’ll be sure to Reply.