Open your Heart, Open your Mind and Allow the “Real You” to emerge.
“You’re not your Parents, you’re not you’re Circumstances, you’re not your Job, you’re not you’re Bank Account and you’re certainly NOT your Past. Allow the “Real You” to emerge so that you can live the life that you deserve.” – Abby
Why Talk with Abby?
- Do you feel like no one “Gets” you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed in your life? Are you heavily burdened?
- Are you in the midst of a Career Transition of some sort?
- Do you find difficulty coping in a current Life Transition/ Crisis overall?
- Do you feel the proverbial “Stuck” in your life?
Listen, we’ve ALL been there at some point or another where we’ve felt Confused, and Lost to a degree on what our next move should be.
Here’s some of the benefits of having a Life or Career Coach:
- There’s something comforting about talking with a complete stranger who can give an unbiased viewpoint of what you’re going through.
- Let’s face it, we ALL want to Release, be Heard and be Accepted with Compassion AND without Judgment.
- Honestly, we all need a “Swift Kick” in the butt sometimes. Having an Accountability partner helps you speedily move from where you are to where you wanna be.
- Many of the most successful people have a Coach, and why are YOU any different?
- Someone who’s in your corner who can lovingly “Call you out” on your “Stuff” without judgment.
- A Life Coach can sift through the Clutter in your life ultimately leading you to Clarity.
According to the American Time Survey, the average amount of working hours spent for people between the ages of 25-54 with children was 8.8 hours per day. Yup that pretty much takes up the most of your day!
Life Coaching in of itself has increased by 16% since the last year in comparison to Executive Coaching at an increase of 19%. As you can see there is a great demand for people to manage their Life Vision as well.
“There’s no fixing going on here, in other words I’m NOT trying to fix you. What I aim to do is help guide you to Remember the magnificence within you, who you Really are, by peeling away the layers of “Stuff” residing in your Heart.” – Abby
My friends, we ALL need a “Dream Team” in life to Thrive, Prosper and live an Incredible life. You’re not meant to take the journey Alone. Allow me to help Guide, Share and take the journey with you to getting to the Heart of who you “Really Are”.